What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
null_zps5bf5407c.jpg
Yeeeeaaaah! :rock:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
horrible day. first heat gun burns up as i'm finishing up my fenders (not too big of a deal). I go to install the new suspension on the rear and my hydrolic jack won't hold anymore. after getting the suspension out i noticed one of the rings on the coilovers i'm putting on got stuck on a bad thread so i'll be attempting to disassemble it and hopefully get the ring free. put the old suspension back on and the bottom nut the strut mounting bolt goes in broke off from its spot welds and one of them cross threaded.

so.... tomorrow morning i get to call honda so they can tell me they don't have the parts in stock then wait for them to get them then wait some more till i have access to another car. also gotta raise the front end a little bit tomorrow morning before i head to work

Sucks. Such a terrible feeling when you’re excited to put on new parts, and something goes totally wrong and you have to put the stock parts back on.

Finally clear coated and mounted my freshly painted wheels :)
Threw a 5mm spacer up front too.

In the next couple of days I'll go a little lower and soon enough i'll get some bigger bolt on spacers.

They look nice man, the white works. I think the car looks great at the current height.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Got my "New Leather" spray from chemical guys. Sprayed it in my car the recommended to sprays under the driver and passenger seat. Everyone says its the absolute closest you can get to new leather, and I think it smells pretty spot on. But I'm gonna let the smell soak in for an hour then go smell it again.

Also, should be getting it tinted next week for free to test out my works new tint. It's like the others we carry but just in case we're testing it on my car.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Got my "New Leather" spray from chemical guys. Sprayed it in my car the recommended to sprays under the driver and passenger seat. Everyone says its the absolute closest you can get to new leather, and I think it smells pretty spot on.
Do you mind telling us what the product is? I'm interested in getting that.

Back