What'd you do to your accord today?

JV6

Reaction score
She's getting an OEM 98-00 Coupe Front Lip. Very excited

Gratz man can't wait to see it on! Also lmk if you're interested in a dep Authentic OEM rear Lip. I pretty sure it's dep, just gotta bug my friend to go check it in the garage. I hook up sil2drv6 already with his authentic OEM side skirts last month and he's really happy about.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Gratz man can't wait to see it on! Also lmk if you're interested in a dep Authentic OEM rear Lip. I pretty sure it's dep, just gotta bug my friend to go check it in the garage. I hook up sil2drv6 already with his authentic OEM side skirts last month and he's really happy about.

I'd definitely be interested in that.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
2 things ive been needing for months.

Im parking mine in a week, going to start sanding it down and getting it ready for paint, jams and all. My friend paints at Cadillac so I know im in good hands.

What color are you going with ?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Last installment of the wheel saga is done...alignment. My car BARELY cleared the rack lol. My toe was way out, now it's like .003 or something.

temporary_zpsb18f73d4.jpg

Camber is around 1.5 front and 1.7 rear, will that do much to my tires?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Awesome you finally got everything done related to that Chris!

What I did to my Accord is made another paycheck, one step closer to sending out the block to Benson.. I have 3/4 of the pure funds I need for block work now.

Back