What'd you do to your accord today?

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Washed her, clayed her, and waxed her. Much needed and now she feels like a babys bottom all around lol and also had the intake manifold cleaned out of all of the carbon build up, hopefully it passed smog test this time

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Why so small?

I've been looking for the right set of nice wheels. Work, volk, etc.. But couldn't find any without having to go 5 lug. Which I'm not really interested in doing at the moment. So short of spending 2500+ for nice 4 luggers, I just bought these 962's for 500 and I'll just wait to find the perfect set. They're 17x9 +35 so it's a good spec for me to work with I think.

I'll grab tires next week and then test mount. Chances are I'll have fender work done as well as relocate my tabs. Maybe buy spacers if I need em.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
^No, I have a friend who grandfather owns a shop, so he has everything. So glad for that, I needed much more than I thought I would. I also need to wax/possible clay mine for WIM and Fall Import Alliance

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Pics attached, did it because my rear bumper was heating up way too much as the exhaust gases were trapped underneath. Also, got rid of a resonance at around 1600 RPM inside the car.

13+-+1

13+-+2

Looks good. Still o.e.'ish.(thats a compliment. ;) )

Varnell

Reaction score
I reinstalled my stock tail lights after giving them a coat of transparent red and black VHT. They look miuch classier, but I'm debating whether I want to clearcoat them.

I also painted my rear brake light black. It looks damn good and its making me want to paint all my interior pieces the same way.

Back