What'd you do to your accord today?

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet. You don't waste any time lol.

Thanks, I'm thinking there's no point in ripping apart the entire engine bay and leaving the stock exhaust manifold in place. Plus, as I'll be picking up a 2.5" inlet/outlet high flow cat (Magnaflow 99356HM), I wanted to run without any bottleneck.

Using the same shop as Derek?

Nope, they didn't seem very interested in the auto -> 6mt aspect :(

I'm getting it done in another place that did my coilover install. Decent guys that are true import auto enthusiasts and they also have a racing team that participates in some lower bracket of the SCCA :D

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Replaced my oil pan and such today. But at the moment my car is stuck in the garage with no hope of leaving any time soon. My semi-steep driveway is a solid 3-4in thick ice. Running without a bumper till this snow/ice mix goes away here in Texas. I can't drive my car anywhere because of how low I am. I just wanna get out of my house :eusa_wall:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Replaced my oil pan and such today. But at the moment my car is stuck in the garage with no hope of leaving any time soon. My semi-steep driveway is a solid 3-4in thick ice. Running without a bumper till this snow/ice mix goes away here in Texas. I can't drive my car anywhere because of how low I am. I just wanna get out of my house :eusa_wall:
Livin' the lo life :lawl:

Hello People

Reaction score
It's around -15F this week in Colorado, I can wait to put on my spoiler. It's currently sitting in my room all painted and clear coated.

Also finally bought some cabin air filters to replace mine. I don't think they've ever been replaced, the car's been in the family since '01 and we certainly never replaced them. Kind of look forward to seeing what 15 years of dry dusty Colorado air will have done to it.

paypalbid

Reaction score
cleaned egr valve and cleared P1491 code. crossing my fingers it won't show up again.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
It's around -15F this week in Colorado, I can wait to put on my spoiler. It's currently sitting in my room all painted and clear coated.

Also finally bought some cabin air filters to replace mine. I don't think they've ever been replaced, the car's been in the family since '01 and we certainly never replaced them. Kind of look forward to seeing what 15 years of dry dusty Colorado air will have done to it.

I replaced mine a few years back, its interesting what can make its way up to the filter...

Its supposed to be ~7-9F here, Hopefully it warms up a little so im able to drive my car this week. I still haven't even "winterized" :(

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Really. And all we got here was like a 1/4inch of ice and 4 inches of snow. That being said, my car did sit in the garage, while I left and played in the snow with other automobiles. Apparently, we get like another inch tonight with more ice, but I'm just shocked by the 3-4 inches of in Texas.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
It was clear sky today here in WA, yet below freezing, so I stole wifey's DSLR and shot some photos. :) Looking fwd to editing them w/ PS I got for the 1st time (actually since I was in high school 16 years ago lol.)

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
Its supposed to be ~7-9F here, Hopefully it warms up a little so im able to drive my car this week. I still haven't even "winterized" :(
lol kinda wish i knew what that's like, the only thing that changes here car wise when winter comes is how often i use the a/c or have my windows down :lawl:
Only use heat at night if it drops below like 65F hahah

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Really. And all we got here was like a 1/4inch of ice and 4 inches of snow. That being said, my car did sit in the garage, while I left and played in the snow with other automobiles. Apparently, we get like another inch tonight with more ice, but I'm just shocked by the 3-4 inches of in Texas.

Ok.. Well I stretched that some. 1-2 of ice my b! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back