What'd you do to your accord today?

agginline86

Reaction score
Plastidip'd the areas of the Car were the clear was flaking;

Looks like a "Censor" block lol :shrug:

oh and i cleaned the headlight with toothpaste :waytogo:

I think they make a plastidip "clearcoat" called glossify i think
might make it a little less noticeable? but it def looks better than clear coat cancer lol good work

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

Honda pulled a rabbit out of the hat with their SSM, a very nice silver.

Sonni's is one of my favorite. The mugen lip ONLY looks good if the fitment is perfect or when it gets molded to the bumper. I think once I get my fogs it will look a bit better. Seeing how that 06 civic mugen spoiler sonni has makes me drool everytime i see it :drool:

Thanks, glad you enjoy it, was actually quite scared how it would turn out. Believe it or not, I went to a used car Honda lot to measure the width of a few Honda trunks, to see which spoiler will fit.

305S0L

Reaction score
I think they make a plastidip "clearcoat" called glossify i think
might make it a little less noticeable? but it def looks better than clear coat cancer lol good work

Yes sir they do. Im gonna give that a shot tomorrow after a wash :Caffeine:

Brad2274

Reaction score
Plastidip'd the areas of the Car were the clear was flaking;

Looks like a "Censor" block lol :shrug:

could try making a matte black vinyl stripe on the side, those ones people put on their coupes that are solid then break up a bit ||||

305S0L

Reaction score
could try making a matte black vinyl stripe on the side, those ones people put on their coupes that are solid then break up a bit ||||

Considered that but its such a big area the "| | | |" wouldnt flow right lol.

I also thought of doing something like this:
sucp_0911_23%2B1968_chevy_chevelle%2Brear_quarter_panel.jpg

Today I bought 2 new tires for the front. Cant remember the brand now, something Chinese tho lol

These tires were originally on the front of the car when I bought the tires in September 2013. I didnt have a camber kit back then and in two months they were useless. I swapped them to the back after i added the camber arms on the front. Those tires have extremely minimal camber wear. And are now mounted in the back.

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
this was last week or maybe 2 weeks ago, but i finally got my ebay header and ebay test pipe in. now just waiting on new o2 sensors to be shipped so it stops smelling like **** everywhere i drive

pyromonkey721

Reaction score
I installed an aftermarket radio in the car and I only blew one fuse..lol..first of many projects on my accord.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back