What'd you do to your accord today?

Metalp3n

Reaction score
Haven't posted a good update in a little while - so I figured this would be a good time. Finally got totally fed up with the OEM radio which sounds horrible since I've changed out my speakers - so I went and picked up the first bluetooth, 50x4, radio that was on sale at BestBuy (this was very spur of the moment).

Took me about 20 minutes to wire everything up:
UzjlQnm.jpg

While I was in there I put in little LED lights for the cubby underneath as it always seems dark to me.

Yes I need to ISO mount it. Unfortunately I was very limited on time due to a second project that also got started this weekend. My S14 RB25DET swap. For those of you curious here's pictures of how it all arrived:

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/26dhbh5c4f731ha/aPzhR6MSxh

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Shop wants $500 to make my lip like new again. :rape: Gonna go over there on my lunchbreak and see what's what.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
haven't posted on here for awhile, finally did work on my car...lol damn i miss it ..lol

installed comptech headers
20140406_130107_zpsa4418cc3.jpg

and AEM CAI
20140406_145856_zps97f90e40.jpg

next is the supercharger...not yet though lol, paint job first! ^_^
she's going in soon...wooooot...

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Hey Judy, long time!

Did you install the TL/CL strut bar as well?

I know eh! God I miss her lol
Can't wait til she's out brand new again, she's pretty beat up...lol need to revive her.

I installed the neuspeed strut bar, but that was awhile now lol
However, I do have the TL front and rear sway =)

BullAccord

Reaction score
Got a check engine light this morning so i went to advance auto and got it checked.
Code:1456 emissions leak i think he said? but he also said it was probably the gas cap not being tight enough

EastSideRide

Reaction score
Took my car to the shop to have the mid muffler removed. They removed both the mid muffler and the resonator LOL

Kyler

Reaction score
Since today my boss told me to not come into work, I decided to do some painting :) I painted all of my splash guards & the front emblem.
I think it looks great if I say so myself hahah :D

( the spots are water drops from me attempting to clean it. )

Comments?

danmccormick87

Reaction score
^Never thought to do the splash guards, very nice!

Had to yet again put oil in the car, was almost bone dry and oil light came on :/ Put oil and stop smoke in, and hope this will slow down the oil burning.

Kyler

Reaction score
^Never thought to do the splash guards, very nice!

Had to yet again put oil in the car, was almost bone dry and oil light came on :/ Put oil and stop smoke in, and hope this will slow down the oil burning.

Thanks I appreciate it! I did lie though, haven't done the rear ones, will apply them tomorrow and post a picture.

Back