What'd you do to your accord today?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Since today my boss told me to not come into work, I decided to do some painting :) I painted all of my splash guards & the front emblem.

I think it looks great if I say so myself hahah :D

( the spots are water drops from me attempting to clean it. )

Comments?

I think that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

What he said

Gotta love when people appreciate something different......

@Kyler, props for switching it up.

Would like to see full car pics with the mud flaps on.

You went the Subie route with different colour mud flaps, I actually like the idea, and it looks good against the white.

Hopefully you have some other blue accents that will stand out and compliment the mud flaps.

Kyler

Reaction score
Gotta love when people appreciate something different......

@Kyler, props for switching it up.

You went the Subie route with different colour mud flaps, I actually like the idea, and it looks good against the white.

Hopefully you have some other blue accents that will stand out and compliment the mud flaps.

Thanks for the feedback guys. However, I'm shocked that it is looked down upon on trying something new. Anyway, I've painted, modded etc. plenty of things to match the blue calipers and splashguards. If it ends up looking bad or tacky, I have a set of the original black guards I'll put on. I'll post pics later.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Hi guys. Been a while.

Front seats were torn. specially the driver side of course.
Don't have money to reupholster the interior so I went cheap.

Bought some covers from Amazon in black/gray and for 28 bucks I rather find it worth it. I did have to take the seat out to make it fit snugly.

13729544225_3e3b6b9b4f.jpg

13729542965_4ecb47e679.jpg

13729545475_4fc54fa3f5.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Took my lip to a body guy I've used before and he quoted me $200 less than the first shop I went to. I gave him the go ahead to fix the lip up, it will be like new. :) Probably should clearbra it again.

With everything that's happened to the car since I went this low, I've discovered that I think my car's well being is more important to me than I realized. I don't want to keep putting money into fixing/replacing stuff to keep the car looking its best...that said, I think I may raise it a little bit. :hide:

Front seats were torn. specially the driver side of course.
Don't have money to reupholster the interior so I went cheap.

Bought some covers from Amazon in black/gray and for 28 bucks I rather find it worth it. I did have to take the seat out to make it fit snugly.

For seat covers thos actually look like the fit pretty well, which is always half the battle with those things. Thought about maybe getting a gray or charcoal 6GA headrest to match the seat? KnightRyder has a pair of 01-02's for sale in charcoal, might complete the look.

agginline86

Reaction score
gotta love when people appreciate something different......

@kyler, props for switching it up.

You went the subie route with different colour mud flaps, i actually like the idea, and it looks good against the white.

+1

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Took my lip to a body guy I've used before and he quoted me $200 less than the first shop I went to. I gave him the go ahead to fix the lip up, it will be like new. :) Probably should clearbra it again.

With everything that's happened to the car since I went this low, I've discovered that I think my car's well being is more important to me than I realized. I don't want to keep putting money into fixing/replacing stuff to keep the car looking its best...that said, I think I may raise it a little bit. :hide:

For seat covers thos actually look like the fit pretty well, which is always half the battle with those things. Thought about maybe getting a gray or charcoal 6GA headrest to match the seat? KnightRyder has a pair of 01-02's for sale in charcoal, might complete the look.

Ain' that the truth.

Those types of fixes are hard to justify sometimes.

Vimal may have sold them already, I did contact him about them, and there was a buyer lined up, if I didn't get them, just not sure if the sale went through or not.

pyromonkey721

Reaction score
cleaned my egr port and intake manifold... that thing was so dirty.. it was caked up black stuff in there. Car runs soo much better.:big_banana_Dance:

Back