What'd you do to your accord today?

danmccormick87

Reaction score
that thing is so sharp, i cut myself on it too, luckily the cl/tl dash deletes it and all you need to do open the glove box :)

Hmmmm, that's really tempting to just swap dashes then. It would make things easier, as I Plasti-Dipped my dash black today to see if I'd like to change from Ivory to black. Just need someone to do the electrical for me...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^lol

Washed it and found some M6 flange bolts at Ace to fasten the IM cover. If they rust I'll guess I'll suck it up and pay $2/per at the Acura dealer.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Finally - rims. Went with staggered setup. 18x8 front 19x8.5 rear +35 offset all around. Rubber - 205/40 and 225/35...Over the weekend I will adjust the hight and camber and snap some decent pics.

s33lsz.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Finally - rims. Went with staggered setup. 18x8 front 19x8.5 rear +35 offset all around. Rubber - 205/40 and 225/35...Over the weekend I will adjust the hight and camber and snap some decent pics.

s33lsz.jpg
Congrats!

Wouldn't your front tires be stretching a little more than your rear, b/c of 205's instead of going with 215's?

Going +1" on rear rims would make a car look good imo. I bet I'll look sweet. Yeah, in for some side shots.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
^ thanks guys! The rim in front half inch narrower, 8", so 205 wraps it with a very slight stretch at all, and 40 tire because I wanted some "meat" in the front. I'll take a pic. Rear looks streeeetched tho

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Took her to a meet in Bowling Green today. Saw three 6th gens, including mine. Joey made an appearance also.

Mine
ju2ygu8y.jpg

Joey, I'll upload yours later, it won't let me on mobile for some reason. Same for the other

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
cleaned the bae and buffed the headlights :)

also picked up 2 front bumpers(black is aftermarket, silver oem) i found the oem one later and bought it because it's nicer and oem, also grabbed a fender(bumper and passenger fender both trashed from accident few weeks ago)

currently they're holding my 2 wings west front lips in shape :lawl:
btw black bumper is fs and so is wings west coupe lip and those 2 oem grills.
i should just open up a 6ga parts warehouse at this point :squintrun:

Back