What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice pics, Evan. I think your 6GA is the only one I've seen with smoked headlight covers, it's working with the theme you have going.

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Nice! The car looks amazing, by the way. Is DEP normally that dark?

I don't know to be honest. I see lighter shades of green on coupes and sedans around here, but I also see my shade sometimes. I believe I see the lighter shade on 01-02 coupes, but that be just me. Thank you though.

Nice pics, Evan. I think your 6GA is the only one I've seen with smoked headlight covers, it's working with the theme you have going.

The lenses are tinted. I need to polish them out, but it seems like the tiny may be flaking off. Really would like to save them though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xci.ed6

Reaction score
My (oem leather) wheel tore :( so I re-wrapped it. It took me ~2hr of sewing!

It is better, but I dislike it. I'll go with an aftermarket wheel when I figure out how to keep my buttons :p

11224447_10100826064158319_8885381027048361545_o.jpg

Last edited:

armourbl

Reaction score
Tried my best to complete a paint restore. When I got the car about 3 weeks ago the paint was oxidized and had no sheen to it. Paint is far from perfect, but wanted to make it better.

-- washed
-- clayed
-- compound
-- Color X from Meguiars
-- two coats of wax

I think it turned out pretty good. Not quite as good as I hoped, but I would have had to spend a lot more time in the compound phase of things and it is hot here in Phoenix.

Sorry images are not embedded. I wish Google Drive would allow this more freely. I used to have a way around it, but it looks like they are preventing that method now.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2DCeFVNPpHNYjI5cG5scGdmcU0

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2DCeFVNPpHNUkFFSmh4Z3JQUlk

ben

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hollowed out my cat over the weekend...The rattling got annoying lol

Hollowed out? I need to either take my cat shield off or secure it. It rattles so much from being hit everywhere lol. I drove the Accord today to school and as I walked out, some dude did a walk around three times. Lol. I drove by later as he was standing next to a stock SMR coupe. Felt pretty good

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Tried my best to complete a paint restore. When I got the car about 3 weeks ago the paint was oxidized and had no sheen to it. Paint is far from perfect, but wanted to make it better.

-- washed
-- clayed
-- compound
-- Color X from Meguiars
-- two coats of wax

I think it turned out pretty good. Not quite as good as I hoped, but I would have had to spend a lot more time in the compound phase of things and it is hot here in Phoenix.

Sorry images are not embedded. I wish Google Drive would allow this more freely. I used to have a way around it, but it looks like they are preventing that method now.

Nice job. Try a paint meter on it?

Finally after years of hoarding parts, I finally made progress on my retrofit!

Looks good. Haven’t seen those shrouds in a while.

Hollowed out my cat over the weekend...The rattling got annoying lol

Did you defoul the sensor or are you not getting any codes?

Hollowed out? I need to either take my cat shield off or secure it. It rattles so much from being hit everywhere lol. I drove the Accord today to school and as I walked out, some dude did a walk around three times. Lol. I drove by later as he was standing next to a stock SMR coupe. Felt pretty good

For pouring your heart into a car that still never seems to quite get the credit/attention it deserves, it’s always nice when you do get that appreciation. Mine has been attracting more people to it at Cars & Coffee lately, I was talking awhile with an NSX owner and another guy with an 80’s M6 this past Saturday. Definitely felt good.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Nice job. Try a paint meter on it?

Looks good. Haven’t seen those shrouds in a while.

Did you defoul the sensor or are you not getting any codes?

For pouring your heart into a car that still never seems to quite get the credit/attention it deserves, it’s always nice when you do get that appreciation. Mine has been attracting more people to it at Cars & Coffee lately, I was talking awhile with an NSX owner and another guy with an 80’s M6 this past Saturday. Definitely felt good.

It felt pretty good

Back