What'd you do to your accord today?

twofast4u

Reaction score
Hollowed out? I need to either take my cat shield off or secure it. It rattles so much from being hit everywhere lol. I drove the Accord today to school and as I walked out, some dude did a walk around three times. Lol. I drove by later as he was standing next to a stock SMR coupe. Felt pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol i emptied it out as it was rattling inside. For your shield, just remove it. Nothing will happen with it being off.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Got the CL driver seat wired up, all motors and heating elements work. Just have to reroute some wires and conceal one under the floor carpet.

Also picked up an autodimming rearview mirror with compass/outside temp display. Had to buy an adapter since the stock mirror is camlock and this one is wedge mount.

REPSOL

Reaction score
This wasn't just today I guess, It was more of a process but today is when I have finished. going to a 5 lug swap from a TL to the Accord along with new wheels from a 05 TSX. Now onto a new project which would be headlights and then body work along with paint. :party52:

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Installed the new mirror last night.

WP_20150910_19_07_37_Pro.jpg

WP_20150911_00_23_19_Pro.jpg

This wasn't just today I guess, It was more of a process but today is when I have finished. going to a 5 lug swap from a TL to the Accord along with new wheels from a 05 TSX. Now onto a new project which would be headlights and then body work along with paint. :party52:

Congrats on finishing the 5lug swap! Post some pics with the new wheels in your ride thread.

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Installed my bc coilovers on the front. Don't have it as low as I want and they haven't settled yet but my fender to ground is 23 inches now

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Replaced my passenger side axle and my intermediate shaft transmission seal tonight. Will hopefully do drivers side Thursday. Was just going to hold out and wait for the 6MT, but the car will be going close to 1,500 miles in two weekends, so best to change them now rather then later. And all the boots were torn.

whitederic

Reaction score
Changed my oil. Royal Purple 5w-30 with corresponding filter. Surprised I remembered how to reset dummy light.

Washed her up. Trying out Black Magic Foaming Tire Shine (claims to last 3 weeks).

Now time to clean out my interior of all the receipts and trash laying around. And to look into a trans-cooler, Texas heat is slowly killing it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back