What'd you do to your accord today?

001Stunna

Reaction score
Washed and waxed and her and then got the idea of seafoaming her. Used the hose that goes to pcv valve as usual but something weird happened this time. As it was almost dying i gave it some gas and low and behold the car got mad at spit back at me through the pcv hose lol...made me go a lil :eh: :eh Somehow i did manage to achiever smoke out of my air intake and exhaust however.

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
Washed and waxed and her and then got the idea of seafoaming her. Used the hose that goes to pcv valve as usual but something weird happened this time. As it was almost dying i gave it some gas and low and behold the car got mad at spit back at me through the pcv hose lol...made me go a lil :eh: :eh Somehow i did manage to achiever smoke out of my air intake and exhaust however.

dont go overboard with that stuff and hydrolock.

i picked up supplies for tonights activities. putting blackhoused TYC's back on so i can start my retro.

grabbed some paint for my DIY rim painting as well.

001Stunna

Reaction score
dont go overboard with that stuff and hydrolock.

i picked up supplies for tonights activities. putting blackhoused TYC's back on so i can start my retro.

grabbed some paint for my DIY rim painting as well.

I actually go quite easy on it, "suck a bit, wait, suck a bit, wait and so on"...so no big gulps. I feel she was mad for not being clean and took her chance to show me how she felt.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
looked at her and cried alil. thinking of getting out of the game for awhile QQ

jcast.01

Reaction score
finished polishing the lip on my rims so no nore ugy crearcoat cracks.adjusted my coiloversim at 23 inches all around.threw on my new polyurathane mugen lip.finally its all coming together how i planned

Back