Save the manuals
Reaction score
^pics

DSC02216.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks. Got the color idea from the guy in that "painting calipers" thread, said he used VHT high temp gold. I liked how it had a little bit of a bronze look to it...kind of like the Brembo's that came on Sentra SE-R's and GTR's.

It was between that and the copper, and I felt the copper was too red, and I didn't want it to look like a poor attempt at paint matching. lol

EDIT: What do you think I should do with the rears? I'm torn between this and black...

Last edited:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I'm going to eventually do mine, probably the same as I did the fronts. But I would say go with the gold it looks good.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks. I feel like I want to do gold but the rears are so tiny I started to think it would look overdone with gold all around. Maybe I will.

You could always pick up a can of the gold I used when you come through here. lol

hondachik

Reaction score
I have completely neglected my car lately. I thought about washing it, but it's been raining so much lately, I kinda don't care. Plus with 2 rims missing, I kinda don't care how it looks. Kinda just wishing I'd wake up one morning and a nice BMW or a 2011 TL or TSX would be in it's place.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
spent $100 bux for an alignment :'( but my exhaust comes today at 3 so im putting that on :D

Back