What'd you do to your accord today?

99accord boi

Reaction score
^box specs? wat amp are u running?
i wanna see a vid of this thing ive heard them jus not at thier full potential ( under powered)

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Finally converted the rear drums to discs, added a camber kit, changed the busted shocks, got an alignment done and I think thats about it for now. Oh also lowered her down to a 2 finger gap all around.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Not today but yesterday... Changed oil, moarrr low, hids installed and went and saw fast 5 and came out to my car n realized some piece of shiiit stole my window visors!!!!!

Njzninja

Reaction score
black housed my lights / just need to clean them up now.

IMAG001812.jpg

TheGamingLord

Reaction score
New here, this looked like a good place to start (cause posting in "Introduce Yourself" like I'm supposed to is SOOO 2010.)

Installed some LEDs as DRL/Parking lights. Cause I'm cheap and can't afford actual fogs.

Flash:
HOffF.jpg

No flash:
HOffNF.jpg

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
^box specs? wat amp are u running?
i wanna see a vid of this thing ive heard them jus not at thier full potential ( under powered)

Width: 26"
Height: 16"
Depth: 18"
Box Volume (Cubic Feet Per Chamber): 3.25
Mounting Depth: 16"

Recommended JL spec ported box. I'll give it a go when the box arrives on Thursday.

Going to run my Alpine PDX 1.1000, if it does not produce enough power that I am looking for, i'm going to use my brothers JL 1000/1 amp.

The PDX sure pounded my 1st gen Type R like crazy though, the gain was not even at 50% also. I'm pretty sure it should still hit pretty hard, I hooked it up without a box and it still flexes like if it was powered by the JL 1000/1.

Back