What'd you do to your accord today?

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
i haven't purchased them yet. but i've grown fond enough of the ebay picture that i call them mine... :sad: anyways, the good news is im going with the F2's instead of an impulse/rushed decision to get springs on stock shocks. just the waiting sucks man...but i know it'll be worth it. as soon as i get em, im putting em on and posting pics.

Compeek

Reaction score
Today I restored my headlights. I wetsanded with 1000 and 2000 grit sandpaper, then used Turtlewax Polishing Compound and Scratch Remover, and finished with Meguiar's PlastX (plastic cleaner and polish).

My headlights weren't all that bad to start out with, but up close there was definitely some cloudiness and a lot of small scratches and whatnot. Now they truly look just about brand new. A drill attachment for buffing and polishing is the only thing I can think of that would have made this better. (I did it by hand, which worked well enough, but up close there are still some very minor scratches left from the sanding.)

Before:

IMG_20110806_151110.jpg

IMG_20110806_151115.jpg

After [yes, this is the other side--I don't have good before and after pictures of the same one]:

IMG_20110806_161246.jpg

IMG_20110806_161252.jpg

For about $20-25, this is by far the most noticeable cleanup for the price that I can probably do with my car.

Unrelatedly, I also jumped my car twice today. I guess I need to actually go buy that new battery...

Last edited:

Honda4Life

Reaction score
Took some old bubbling tint off and replaced it with

5% Back three windows
20% two front windows

Also replaced door lights and dome light with LED

basic I know but the tint looks amazing on a white car!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Yes it do.

@Compeek: Nice job on the headlights.

Finally grew a pair and downshifted to 3rd while on the interstate. And it was good.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Bought fogs, purple 30k hids for fogs and 6k hids for head lights, bought replica oem front lip, deleted resonator, gave it a nice wash and wax, ****ed up bottom of my car on a hidden curb (Damn you Brooklyn), mobile 1 oil change, then got laughed at by my dads friend who owns two supra twin turbos and is a partial founder of b20 vtec.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
^Yes it do.

Finally grew a pair and downshifted to 3rd while on the interstate. And it was good.

2nd or gtfo :lawl:

Bought fogs, purple 30k hids for fogs and 6k hids for head lights, bought replica oem front lip, deleted resonator, gave it a nice wash and wax, ****ed up bottom of my car on a hidden curb (Damn you Brooklyn), mobile 1 oil change, then got laughed at by my dads friend who owns two supra twin turbos and is a partial founder of b20 vtec.

30k for fogs seems pointless, but its your money :lawl:

watched a tree branch almost fall on my car during the ridiculous rain storm, and also got pissed because my driver side floor is wet due to the lack of floormats

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
rewired the old led strip power wires that was left on the car to the alarm siren to finish the wolf whistle mod, aka booty call mod.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
^Yes it do.

2nd or gtfo :lawl:

Bought fogs, purple 30k hids for fogs and 6k hids for head lights, bought replica oem front lip, deleted resonator, gave it a nice wash and wax, ****e

30k for fogs seems pointless, but its your money :lawl:

watched a tree branch almost fall on my car during the ridiculous rain storm, and also got pissed because my driver side floor is wet due to the lack of floormats

30k is purple :lawl: k doesn't mean bightness it means Kelvin. 5-6k is for optimum light output. 30k sucks you can't see anything, its purple light. It's for show.

Back