What'd you do to your accord today?

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Those look nice on your car man. I think that was what was missing from it for me, some OEM-ness.

haha yea. it has a nice look to it. some retros will be nice in them as well! i really like the orange strip on the sides. looks clean imo.

thanks chris!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I haven't seen or driven my car in 2 months. I'm still trying to get someone to drive it down to me in Texas or someone willing to load it up on an auto transport. Hopefully soon.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Put the XXR's on just for today. Can't wait to get spacers.
Then drove to k-town to hang with some people. Fun day :)

010812162735.jpg

To bad I wasn't in Knoxville when you were around! Car is coming along very nicely!!!

Highlight of my work day. :)

2012-01-13_13-13-42_382.jpg

I'll be selling my TL-S RSB.

shhweet chris!

Put my new blackhoused with clear corner/amber strip headlights and new HID kit on.
oh and my sedan bumpers back on.

photo11-1.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo14.jpg

Sedan bumper looks great.

Those look nice on your car man. I think that was what was missing from it for me, some OEM-ness.

Agreed. Wish I would have just gotten this one in the beginning, but live and learn. I felt a huge diff going from 17 to 21. 21 to 24 is still a decent gap.

The directions say the holes closer to the front of the car are the soft setting? I want the most stiffness possible so I’d want the holes closer to the rear then.

congrats Chris! New wheels?

001Stunna

Reaction score
for some reason i felt like washing and waxing it...so i did. Even though driving it out of the washbay sucked cause it go snow all over it again, it just felt satisfying.

Back