nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Which ones did you get?

baller ones :bowdown:

spin_prod_522649201

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I didn't even know Valvoline made wipers, lol.

I have Bosch Icons and they are awesome so far. 1-pc ftw though!

dalvy809

Reaction score
^Congrats. Hope you have a set of aftermarket shocks to pair those lowering springs with though.

Just out of curiousity, why S. Techs?

I actually don't have a set yet , but i have cut springs and its a bumpy ride want to get rid of them

i was reading in the official site and they stated the s.tech can be used with the stock ones. but i know that it wont be the right choice to keep them like that for a long time. plus

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I actually don't have a set yet , but i have cut springs and its a bumpy ride want to get rid of them

i was reading in the official site and they stated the s.tech can be used with the stock ones. but i know that it wont be the right choice to keep them like that for a long time. plus

:ugh:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
if u had been riding on K-U-T springs, i'm pretty sure your shocks are blown by now

dalvy809

Reaction score
if u had been riding on K-U-T springs, i'm pretty sure your shocks are blown by now

Nah , they still in good shape i didn't last long with the springs i barely have a week with them on , it was a stupid decision so i just left the car parked and drove my civic to work

Back