What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nah , they still in good shape i didn't last long with the springs i barely have a week with them on , it was a stupid decision so i just left the car parked and drove my civic to work

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Glad you learned your lesson.

You never considered getting some F2 Type 1's or some similarly priced full coilover setup?

Bax

Reaction score
Well if anyone remembers me painting my hub caps... the metallic silver paint was giving me streaking problems because of the crappy cap it had, it was such a narrow spray.
Example:
IMG_4278.jpg

Sooo... my dad being as awesome as he is, told me to just get them prepped however I wanted to and get them ready for the final coat. So he could take them to his work and spray the top coat of the higher quality body shop paint on it.

The results are a lot better than what they started out as, and no streak crap like that paint I had did.
IMG_7950.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

This will hold me over a few weeks until I can order some real wheels. :boink:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
washed it, almost waxed it but decided to say **** that. put my ill fitting driver side window visor and eyelid back on today with some 2 sided tape i found at work the other day.

and, i put my license plate back on, looks like someone grabbed it and bent it forward and one of the screws came out. fuckin asshole pieces of shit

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i think it was just some asshole kids ****ing with my car. a few miles away in a nice neighborhood there was a string of thefts from cars. broken windows and the like. i know at least 4 people that had ipods/wallets stolen. i still keep my ipod and wallet in my car though, that way i dont lose/misplace them

dalvy809

Reaction score
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Glad you learned your lesson.

You never considered getting some F2 Type 1's or some similarly priced full coilover setup?

I actually do i want to buy the F2 Type 1 's but i had already order the springs and couldn't cancel the order. Im saving up for some falken rims by that time ill buy the entire set up and then install theF2 plus new rims.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back