What'd you do to your accord today?

Shadow1

Reaction score
uh, did you seriously just delete the copy of that post you made earlier and repost the exact same thing all over again....because no one commented?

Lol fail.

From now on I'm gonna make sure I'm home when the UPS guy comes to drop off my stuff. Just opened up my brake rotors and found out these fools sent me the wrong ones. They're freakin 5 lug. Ugh....now I gotta wait like another week for them to send me my right ones. At least one they come in my brake part well be done.

Next month is suspension.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Ok. So I called the company and they'll take them back but they're gonna charge me a 15% restocking fee and I have to pay for shipping. So anyone need any brand new OEM replacement rear pads and rotors for a V6 coupe or sedan check the for sale section.

So now I'm thinking of going with slotted rotors for the front and blanks for the rear. Any suggestions or comments?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I was bored and had some extra plastidip so I tried blacking out the grill haha since 01-02 coupes can't remove em :furious:

IMG-20120720-00916.jpg

Let me know what you think!

That doesn't look bad at all, I might have to try that :thumbup:.

JackOfClubs

Reaction score
^Where did you pick up your filters from?
Got them from Rockauto.com. I got the cheapest ones they had (Pronto brand), and it was something like $5.67 for the filters and about the same again for shipping. Ordered them on a Thursday and got them on Monday. Pretty good considering how much a dealership would have charged me.

Bax

Reaction score
you can get them on ebay for ~$11 shipped. TYC. :thumbup:
The ones I got from the dealership were $18... after a discount. :ugh2:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, I am going to need ones for my car and the wife's TL.

Thanks for the info.

Tyler, I saw some on ebay, but the info wasn't overly clear on some of them, so I was hesitant to pick them up. Maybe that was just the ones that were willing to ship to Canada......:thinking:

Back