What'd you do to your accord today?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Extended studs came in the mail, if i have time tomorrow, I might install them before I go to work along with some 15mm spacers in the rear

Mikey

Reaction score
284159_10151065229546463_1819384391_n.jpg

:coffee:

bucho44

Reaction score
Sidemarkers installed. They don't look too bad. It took like 2 hrs with a couple beers.

ejreams

Reaction score
Wait....are you cereals? The TL front would fit on our CG chassis? Or am I thinking of the '04 TL front.

2003_Acura_TL_front1.jpg

This front end would fit with a conservative amount of effort, however a lot of funds.

You could possibly get parts of the 3rd gen to mock up on it with some body work but I have a feeling its too wide.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
This guy from high school has a white coupe with an r32 whale tail spoiler and a beat up skyline body kit. I must admit, the spoiler alone has started to grow on me. Got me thinking of putting on an ITR wing but I couldn't justify spending money, drilling holes, and possibly not looking right. My trunk is hole free and looks so sleek ;)

Today I swapped around my leds. Moves the red from the gauges to the plates and moves the whites to the gauges. Looks ten times better. Brighter, more clear, cleaner,and less hotspots with the better quality white leds in the gauges.

I can't seem to get my gas light to work for some reason though.

Back