What'd you do to your accord today?

Jimsun

Reaction score
installed an obx short shifter adapter

Any thoughts on it's quality? I got it for free essentially. I read that it does fail :( or something. I installed it and seems to be pretty sturdy

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
That was a mouthful. Haha But I appreciate the input, I agree with what you said mostly.

I could have the roof spoiler painted black, but I like it so much paintmatched, I don’t know what I would like it better black. I could PS it to see how it looks. But yeah it originally came as carbon fiber, which I really don’t like. Dark blue, green, or black cars look alright with CF accents, but I don’t like it with lighter colors like red, white, etc. And I’m actually not a big fan of CF to begin with lol.

I think I’m hesitant because for so long I had the roof spoiler and OEM wing together, and it was just too much after awhile. Now the car is so clean, I am just afraid to “clutter” it again.

I’ll probably put it on in the end, I’m just enjoying the clean look right now I think.
Haha. I could have said it plain & simple like "why don't you paint the w.s. black. L.s. would stand out good." Lol. It's prolly that Eng being not my primary lang, and I tend to construct long sentences, and I can't help it lol.

Yeah, have it PSed and play around w/ ur own eyes. More or less, I'm sure nothing can go wrong w/ ur sense of styling, man.

big_d

Reaction score
installed my remote start/security and wrapped my roof matte black vinyl. my roof was all sun faded
ACAE22AF-7C46-48DC-BB87-2AA07D60A605-7133-0000037AF3B562AB.jpg

its dusty in the pic because it was really staticy. I wiped it but the rag just pushed the dust around but didnt want to scratch it up so i said goodnuff!

TheMole

Reaction score
Climate control functions decided to die all of a sudden with the exception of the fan/speed. Found a DIY online that fixed it by adding a jumper wire to the circuit board. Climate is fully functional again and didn't have to spend a dime. :rock:

TheMole

Reaction score
installed my remote start/security and wrapped my roof matte black vinyl. my roof was all sun faded

its dusty in the pic because it was really staticy. I wiped it but the rag just pushed the dust around but didnt want to scratch it up so i said goodnuff!

Nice job! I have been contemplating doing this too with gloss black as my roof has fade spots. Any pics from further back?

big_d

Reaction score
Climate control functions decided to die all of a sudden with the exception of the fan/speed. Found a DIY online that fixed it by adding a jumper wire to the circuit board. Climate is fully functional again and didn't have to spend a dime. :rock:
and where is said diy found?

Nice job! I have been contemplating doing this too with gloss black as my roof has fade spots. Any pics from further back?
EC011228-A414-47F3-BBED-C4B498A7DCF0-7133-0000037B1154118C.jpg

thanks! ill get some tomorrow in the daylight

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Gave the car a quick wash from a diy accord meet we had. Also helped others with their accords, here's some diy photos.
That looks really fun. Such a nice meet. Are they NWA crew? The last pic reminds me of having a Seattle Silver CB7. Man, I miss that car.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Gave the car a quick wash from a diy accord meet we had. Also helped others with their accords, here's some diy photos.

fw57nl.jpg

j7w7yq.jpg

3rnec.jpg

Man that sounds awesome! Love that there's love for all Accords from 4th gen to 8th gen.
Wish stuff like that happened around here, or even a regular meet.

ACAE22AF-7C46-48DC-BB87-2AA07D60A605-7133-0000037AF3B562AB.jpg

Looks nice! Always liked the black or carbon fiber roof look. Wish my car wasn't black so I could pull it off lol.

Back