What'd you do to your accord today?

HomerJay

Reaction score
I'm planning on doing this in future to get rid of the smell in my car (10 years of those accumulated "used car flavor" lol). Will you tell us, if there is a change in the smell of your interior?
I actually noticed this morning a bit of the "new car smell" (or what I remember it to be; it's been about 12 years). I would say it's most likely the carpet as I didn't notice the smell last week when I was putting in sound proofing.

I wish I could recommend the place I got my carpet. In fact, all I can do is highly recommend AGAINST them (Stock Interiors dot com). There are major wrinkles that cannot be pulled out, the floor pan mold they use while similar is way too shallow (rails under seats are about 3" tall where the carpet is only 1-2" deep), and it even came up short on one side where it was only 1/2" off but enough that the only way to not see metal was to tape a scrap in place. The overall quality/pile of the carpet is fine but it does not fit nearly as well as OEM. I got black which is not OEM so I need to find another company from which to order the next one.

Ratchet

Reaction score
gave her a tune up.
change oil.
ngk wire.
ngk iridium plugs
a new distributor(OEM).

JackOfClubs

Reaction score
Checked the oil only to realise that the poor thing is nearly empty, and there is some freshly leaked oil under where I park. Hopefully its just a bad o-ring or something else cheap...

Wid

Reaction score
Thought my JL audio w6 was dead, but it was just a bad connection inside the box .. :skurred:

Shadow1

Reaction score
Would 90-97 accord front struts fit the CG? They look to be the same size and shape.

Looking at different suspension set ups for the CG today. Trying to torture out the beat route. Plan to drop it to one hieght and keep it there. But full coilovers would be the whole package. Ugh I hate these choices....

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I actually noticed this morning a bit of the "new car smell" (or what I remember it to be; it's been about 12 years). I would say it's most likely the carpet as I didn't notice the smell last week when I was putting in sound proofing.

I wish I could recommend the place I got my carpet. In fact, all I can do is highly recommend AGAINST them (Stock Interiors dot com). There are major wrinkles that cannot be pulled out, the floor pan mold they use while similar is way too shallow (rails under seats are about 3" tall where the carpet is only 1-2" deep), and it even came up short on one side where it was only 1/2" off but enough that the only way to not see metal was to tape a scrap in place. The overall quality/pile of the carpet is fine but it does not fit nearly as well as OEM. I got black which is not OEM so I need to find another company from which to order the next one.

That's nice to hear that you got some of the new smell back. (I'm assuming that you like it.)

Stockinteriors(.)com←Thanks for the review / heads-up, and I'll take into account.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
I got backed over :( my car was like a foot under this guys 4runner luckily it wasn't 2 bad. I guess he didn't see my car under his bumper cuz he kept tryin 2 back up. So now ill b keepin an eye out 4 a drivers side quarter panel

Back