What'd you do to your accord today?

big_d

Reaction score
put my new wheels on

275C679E-8FF3-4F62-B738-607B5DD57AEE-32813-00000CA1291144F1_zpsd04e44a1.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
bd, new wheels look good, colour-matching is always a good look, especially if you consider getting a full lip kit on there.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Changed the oil today.
I bought a Purolator Pure One filter with that always handy non slip grip about a week ago and tossed the receipt. When I opened it today it had the Purolator Classic filter inside :explode:
Was looking forward to trying out that grip and it costed more too.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why the car is so sluggish and slow in 1st gear. I'm going to pull the timing cover and check the belt. Highly doubt its the clutchsince it doesn't slip . Also could be the bad cat nd exhaust leak. Idk =/

Shadow1

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why the car is so sluggish and slow in 1st gear. I'm going to pull the timing cover and check the belt. Highly doubt its the clutchsince it doesn't slip . Also could be the bad cat nd exhaust leak. Idk =/

Yeah. An exhaust will do that. Ugh.....i hated it when i had one on my CB. It was like it had like 30hp. Lol.

Gonna wash it today. Finally. Omg....clean car day.

G.Singh

Reaction score
Bought gas n drove around. Drove on Calaveras rd in Milpitas n followed it all the way to where it hits 680 in Sunol. Gud 14 miles of twist n turns on a barely 2 lane road up in the moutain hills.

Back