What'd you do to your accord today?

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Taking a break from painting my wheels, I just now got all the plastidip I had on them off, apparently I didn't put enough coats of Plastidip on it and it wouldn't just peel off like it should :fail:. Making some headway now though!

big_d

Reaction score
uby5etab.jpg

New headlight housings and fogs got put on
sent from my microwave

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Same here. Washed mine yesterday and got her looking sexy, since I haven't been able to detail her all winter. Then rage quit today when it was completely covered in yellow sperm today!:icon_axe:

I gotta do mine before my trip, and try to get a coat of wax on her, I hate getting road tar off after construction zones.

Hello People

Reaction score
Drove it with great confidence. My town pretty much shut down because of snow today, and I don't see what the big deal is.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Put my 7000k Noyka stage 1 bulbs in today since one of my gp thunder 7500k bulbs went out after trying to switch my headlights out last weekend.

They have a 1 year warranty through the eBay seller too. I haven't seen that anywhere else.

Also after trying to find some jdm stuff I found these:
Who needs a bottle anymore.

urine bags for the car

Anth

Reaction score
Just got my Morimoto Mini H1 6.0 in and now to retrofit my headlights for the first time!

Tejas6thGen

Reaction score
My friend and i wire tucked m system wires and put in my new system of 2 12" CVR Kickers with a 400watt comp amp

Back