Whats a good tire for stretching?

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
I'm finally gonna order my wheels which are gonna be either the rota p-45r or grids in 17x9.5. Im going with a 215/45 but I don't know what brand or model. Also I will be at least 3in dropped on natural camber with a pull and roll. Anygood suggestions based on experiences would be appreciated.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Federal 595SS would get my vote .. and you wont need a pull depending on your offset :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That's a lot of stretch. People seem to like stretching Falkens for some reason.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I seen the design of the falken 912 and those don't look designed for any kind of streching, maybe the 512's? I thought those federals were discontinued?

No sir, I just got 4 brand new ones on my car O_O

Also, with that much stretch and a +30, you shouldn't need a pull with natural camber .. But you will 100% need to relocate your bumper tab and grind off some stupid piece of metal ..

Last edited:

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Bridgestone, falkens. Do not get nexens they run a little bigger. Or kuhmo estcas are good. You will need to relocate bumper tap and I suggest rolling the fenders.

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
Bridgestone, falkens. Do not get nexens they run a little bigger. Or kuhmo estcas are good. You will need to relocate bumper tap and I suggest rolling the fenders.

I seen the nexen's and they're really beefy looking. Dam bro my car's gonna end up looking exactly like yours lol

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Grinding metal?? What part?

It's behind the rear bumper, just take a look at it when you slam your car, you'll see it clear as day. it's about 1" behind the rear bumper .. I have no idea why Honda would put it there .. but it cuts into the tire tread and makes the most horrible sound ever .. Slammed life baby ! cutting things off that are there for absolutely no reason .. hahahahahaha

Back