Whats Holding Your subs in The Back??

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I would say some good 'L' brackets should do the trick.

If it's a fair sized box, then you would probably need more than velcro.

Led_zeppelin

Reaction score
Do you really have a 98 Accord? Just wondering because I see the 01-02 tails and SE wheels I think?

yeah i have a 98 but... when my 98 was wrecked my dad bought an 02...long story short he went away and left me the car since my 98 was wrecked and i said **** this car i'd rather pay to fix my car (already owned by me) than pay payments on a new (automatic 02)..soo i called the dealer said that i cant pay it anymore and that they need to come and get it!!!...soooo at my friends body shop while he was fixin the front end of my 98 i was swapping everything..including rims....the trunk...the tails...the entire interior which has wood grain... lol they got back a 98 accord hahaha and my car looks like an 02...btw i swapped the trunk cuz it had nicer paint and no nicks...:afro:

Last edited:

TheHunter

Reaction score
These are all so ghetto. Just get the proper brackets and screw it right in. It wont move, and you wont be able to see the holes if you take it out.

eggkorn00

Reaction score
I hold my sub box down with the dead body Ive had in the trunk for weeks

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
man you guys are crazy, haha, straps and brackets and ****, hahaha.

i took sticky backing velcro, the hard part, that attaches to everything....not the other side thats soft and doesnt stick to ****, haha.....and folded it over itself so it was like 2 sides of that hard velcro. then i just cut it to length around the bottom perimeter of the box and stuck it on, and then put it where i wanted it on the carpet. my box hasnt moved in any of the cars ive had it in after i put the velcro on, and i can do some pretty serious driving from time to time, haha.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
My way might be ghetto but I have 2 pieces of wire holding my box in place.... screwed into the back of the box then attached to 2 bolts behind my seat.... has not moved at all and cant them unless I drop the seat down. :)

Back