Whats this part called? need help...

BlakCoupe27

Reaction score
If you buy a fender liner, be sure to buy some fender liner clips too. I think you need about 10? And you need 4 screws that should bolt onto the side skirt area. I'm not sure where to find the bolts as mine were still stuck on my car when my fender liner flew off. However, all the fender liner clips fell off so I had to buy new ones. Just to let you know, if you get a fender liner off ebay it isn't oem and when you install it, it might not stick on as well as the OEM one was bolt one. There's a slight gap between mine so yeah.

oh alright thanx... by any chance to do you where i could buy the clips i need?

jwong512

Reaction score
oh alright thanx... by any chance to do you where i could buy the clips i need?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fend...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Those clips should be good. I would buy more than just the minimum and I have no idea exactly how many are needed. Just around 10. These clips usually aren't cheap so it's better to buy in bulk. Also, there is a chance that one or two might fall off while driving on the freeway if your install wasn't that great. If they continue to fall, just ziptie it. I had to ziptie one that was near the bumper and one that was on the inside of the fender liner. You COULD install it with the tire still there but you just have to turn the wheel a bit. I would highly recommend installing with the tire removed and the car on a jack stand. Makes things much easier. I did it with the tire and my install came out somewhat ugly but I can bear with it. I'm too lazy to take off my tire and do a reinstall.

BlakCoupe27

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fend...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Those clips should be good. I would buy more than just the minimum and I have no idea exactly how many are needed. Just around 10. These clips usually aren't cheap so it's better to buy in bulk. Also, there is a chance that one or two might fall off while driving on the freeway if your install wasn't that great. If they continue to fall, just ziptie it. I had to ziptie one that was near the bumper and one that was on the inside of the fender liner. You COULD install it with the tire still there but you just have to turn the wheel a bit. I would highly recommend installing with the tire removed and the car on a jack stand. Makes things much easier. I did it with the tire and my install came out somewhat ugly but I can bear with it. I'm too lazy to take off my tire and do a reinstall.

oh alright bro thank you for the help!

Back