WHat's up everybody? I'm new.

f23a1

Reaction score
I got a 99 f23a1 auto accord and its got about 226,000 miles. The way it drives it looks to double the current mileage. Bu besides that I was wondering what is the most mileage anyone has accumulated on there 6gen accord. I am on this website to look for any meets, parts, and tips. As far as mods go, I am thinking about doing only light mods to my accord. I am not gonna run turbo because i have an automatic. If its cost effective to do ditch the auto for a 5speed let me know. Thankya and PEACE.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. There is a lot of great info and people on the site. The search function is your friend.

pinkee334

Reaction score
wave.gif
Welcome to the forum.

search4.gif
<<<< is your best friend here

LoveLee

Reaction score
Hondas arent only about turbos, especially accords.

but, welcome.

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome to the site, and for the 5spd swap it all depends if you'll be doing your own work. some places you can get it fully done for $2500. but if you do it yourself it's only the cost of the tranny and the parts which shouldn't be more than 500.....i believe

trevendous03

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm new here too, but not new to Accord forums. Idk why you'd wanna do upgrades to your car when it has that much mileage, but if you want to do light upgrades, I'd recommend just intake/exhaust/headers (maybe pulleys). Most importantly though is suspension... coilovers can be found for pretty cheap sometimes (used coilovers or F2 Type I or TEIN basic or NEX or Omnisport), front strut bar, and rear sway bar, and of course a nice set of 18s (pref from Japan)... I prefer Rays over any other manufacturer, but you might be able to find some used Racing Harts for decently cheap.

Back