Whats up peeps! New to the site!

Levi

Reaction score
rly? I used to be parked out infront of allsups on sherwood all summer cuz i worked there, u might have seen my car there all the time. I was just in SA for christmas and new years but I came back to El Paso a few days ago cuz I go to school here. Do you cruise with anybody?

meansixx

Reaction score
rly? I used to be parked out infront of allsups on sherwood all summer cuz i worked there, u might have seen my car there all the time. I was just in SA for christmas and new years but I came back to El Paso a few days ago cuz I go to school here. Do you cruise with anybody?

yeah, thats where i remember where i used to always see ur car. dont ride with anyone, used to ride with the original Xclusive back in the day when i used to have my civic, before it got totaled. Now i just chill, who u ride with?

Levi

Reaction score
yeah, thats where i remember where i used to always see ur car. dont ride with anyone, used to ride with the original Xclusive back in the day when i used to have my civic, before it got totaled. Now i just chill, who u ride with?

Wasn't Edwin in that crew back in the day with a b18 ef hatch? I'm always with my crew Uneke or the "jdm" ppl.

Well that makes us the only two 6th gens in town c uz i havent seen anymore lol

meansixx

Reaction score
Wasn't Edwin in that crew back in the day with a b18 ef hatch? I'm always with my crew Uneke or the "jdm" ppl.

Well that makes us the only two 6th gens in town c uz i havent seen anymore lol

actually i seen a black and a white one, both with black rims. only seen them a couple of times.

Back