What's your cars name?

xx24xx

Reaction score
Dang I didn't mean to stir up so much hoo hoo. I'm honestly sorry if I've offended anyone or appeared derogatory. I was just trying to get a quick giggle and I've obviously done the opposite. Again I offer my most sincere apology.

And yes I do know a lot about what percentage of white people collect welfare but don't wish to elaborate. As for generalizing my education...whatever. Have a Grrrrrrreat day!

hondachik

Reaction score
Actually you have just been reported. I in fact was commenting about both sides of the coin. If you notice I was actually defending your position! And the comment about keeping it clean was directed at xx24xx, and NOT you.

You seem very fiery and easily jump to conclusions. Are you an activist? Because you sure seem like a lawyer for the ACLU.

That comment about jumping off your genital was absolutely unnecessary and inappropriate. The comment assuming that he is my boyfriend is completely over the line. Are you in your straight mind? Because I sure am.

Please make conclusions for the future, and thank for your time and understanding.

Next time you should quote people you are speaking to, that way things don't get mixed up. That's what the multiple quote button is there for. I agree, what I said was unnecessary and inappropriate. I did not jump to conclusions nor am I an activist, because if I did/were I wouldn't have asked what he meant by the tag BEFORE I responded. Thanks for the reporting & the neg rep (no boo hoo's here)!! This would have went a lot cleaner without you jumping in for future references. Have a good night!

Dang I didn't mean to stir up so much hoo hoo. I'm honestly sorry if I've offended anyone or appeared derogatory. I was just trying to get a quick giggle and I've obviously done the opposite. Again I offer my most sincere apology.

And yes I do know a lot about what percentage of white people collect welfare but don't wish to elaborate. As for generalizing my education...whatever. Have a Grrrrrrreat day!

Apology accepted. You have a great day as well.

Last edited:

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
Guess what? Wasn't talking to you. So how about you tell him to keep it clean and YOU hop off my clit? Well, unless you're his boyfriend, then that would explain why you're now crying huh?

BTW, no one laughed Mr. "Comedy Hour"

i lol'd :b

obvious troll is obvious ;D

OT: mine is 3Tek cause she is a 3L vtec :D yes i spelled it with a k :flipoff:

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
That's what its for aye? Don't worry, post count will surely go down soon I'm sure. As soon as I start my new job in a few weeks. :chucklesfawk:

i just got mine last week :D feels amazing to gtfo of the house fa showski. oh **** im off topic...original name was 3tek pearl! but got a new paintjob so i need a re-name D:

hondachik

Reaction score
i just got mine last week :D feels amazing to gtfo of the house fa showski. oh **** im off topic...original name was 3tek pearl! but got a new paintjob so i need a re-name D:

I want to repaint mine pearl white like the new v6 Accords. Then, as I previously stated, I would rename her Pearl. I'm thinking of a sex change as well...maybe I should make my Honda a he.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
back_on_topic.jpg

Back