Whats your next car Gonna be and why!!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
But on a side note guys lets be forreal now most of you guys need to think realistically, most of us know were not getting a mk4 Supra or an NSX and STI swaps in Outbacks and Bugeyes are like 10k not including labor! But we can all dream!

haha worddd, exactly what i was thinking too, just didnt wanna say it, haha.

good thing all i want is a mk1 vw, hahahaa, thats pretty realistic...once i get the money tho, haha.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Not sure about everyone else, but I was being realistic on buying & building a 335i.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
some people have been realistic others have been dreaming. i think some people need to re-read the title of this thread

A-cord

Reaction score
^^^^^I completely NUTTED all over myself!

But on a side note guys lets be forreal now most of you guys need to think realistically, most of us know were not getting a mk4 Supra or an NSX and STI swaps in Outbacks and Bugeyes are like 10k not including labor! But we can all dream!

But to be fully realistic I think im gonna get a B5 S4 again or maybe a B6 A4!

well everyone has a different story, so you just have to take their word and see what happens.. but i'll def give you guys an update when i pick up my nsx :naughty: ha! after i graduate though.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i dunno what my next car is gonna be...maybe a beater to drive more....i eventually want to buy a mk4 supra tho...i just want a turbo car next/soon

i am talking about my daily/2nd car....6ga ftw...forever!

Last edited:

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
haha worddd, exactly what i was thinking too, just didnt wanna say it, haha.

good thing all i want is a mk1 vw, hahahaa, thats pretty realistic...once i get the money tho, haha.

Andy is the 90's Jetta the Mk3, cause I have thought of those too, they look so HAWT dumped on BBS wheels!

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
i dunno what my next car is gonna be...maybe a beater to drive more....i eventually want to buy a mk4 supra tho...i just want a turbo car next/soon

i am talking about my daily/2nd car....6ga ftw...forever!

I would love a turbo car too thats why I wanna be back in an Audi! I love sedans and EVO/STi are absolutely everywhere now and its not many built Audis on the road but I would only do suspension and chip and intake on an S4! Thats all I would need!

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
I would love a turbo car too thats why I wanna be back in an Audi! I love sedans and EVO/STi are absolutely everywhere now and its not many built Audis on the road but I would only do suspension and chip and intake on an S4! Thats all I would need!

for some reason AWD feels like training wheels to me...i'd love it in the snow...but really thats about it...i'd rather have RWD

Latest posts

Back