Whats your next car Gonna be and why!!!

Accord_4_life

Reaction score
Well I got a new car...didnt see this one comming.

2009 Toyota Matrix XR. Honda wouldnt give a good deal on the Civic, parents refused a Fit because of the price for features, which sucked because I love the Fit (Im only 18btw), Mazda 3 was my ultimate choise but when me and my g/f walked in he sat down and told me he couldnt get me any color or trim I wanted and that he wouldnt be able to get me anything under $23K BEFORE taxes, so onto the Toyota dealer we went and they did everything to get our business. For the price, this car has more standard features then any of the cars above for the price.

So the reason why I jumped on a new car was because I really wanted a stick. I would of loved to get a 01-02 Accord coupe 5spd but my dad wont buy used, he thinks we are "buying someone elses problems". I miss my Accord alot though, and miss being in the whole Honda scene all together. We will see when I get out of college if I have the funds to buy another Honda.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Lol so many cars, so little money lol

07 Lexus Is350

OR

08 Volkswagon R32

OR

06 Infiniti G35 S
I LOVE the R32. It is so ****ing sekz. The others are eh. The G35 is getting played out for me. And the IS I would consider more of a getting around car. R32 is race bred. Hot!

Realistically.......

00-02 330i Sedan MT
95-97 M3 Sedan
04-05 TSX 6MT <~~~Would be the most responsible choice.
I'd hope on that M3. Those things are so much fun to drive. If the price of a 330 and M3 were in the same market (used of course), I'd still jump on an M3. TSX would be a fun car, just not as much as an M3.

next car will be 86 civic

next new car will be a JCW Mini Cooper
JCW Mini Coopers are awesome, but they are priced for $35,xxx. For the price of that I'd hope on an S2K, Evo, or WRX/STI. I like it, but it cost waaaay too much.

Honestly to be honest my choices would be realistically:

E39 M5
2001 Audi S4(AWD and Bi-turbo=SEX)
2006 Subaru Legacy B-Spec or STI Edition

But the S4 price wise would be the most realistic as there prices are declining plus ive had one already and would like another as long as its maintenanced! All the OG's know about that story!
The RS4 is the one that's AWD. I think the S4 is still only RWD.

i want a subie.
You and everyone else! No lie, the last STIs looked badass. I loved the front end how the front grill was split into 3.

Mojeans69

Reaction score
Either a hybrid tahoe or hybrid escalade....I need a truck I'm a big guy....plus I won't have to worry in the winter

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
JCW clock in at 30K, anything over 30K i have to pay for (first present i'll get for graduating... good ol masters degree 7 years after HS graduation)

juicebox00

Reaction score
No new car for a while but save up for either an s2k or older model STI

qwerty101

Reaction score
i want a 06 tsx 6MT so i can stay with the accord family but have a way different look. go VIP status mixed wtih a flavor of JDM to it. i would want it white as well..

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
The RS4 is the one that's AWD. I think the S4 is still only RWD.
if audis are anything but AWD, theyre FWD. the rs4 is just a pumped up s4.
Either a hybrid tahoe or hybrid escalade....I need a truck I'm a big guy....plus I won't have to worry in the winter
speaking of drivetrains...those hybrids are rear wheel drive only, as far as i understand gm's ads :thinking:

sonnyleq

Reaction score
Well i always hoped to get my 1st car that i wanted ever since i got my license
Lexus Is300

but it dont work out, im just gonna get a hammy down
my parents'
mercedez e-320 or ml430

i rather get the e-320 tho..

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
08 m3 sedan - show/VIP + air runners :lawl:
AANNDDDD
08 m3 coupe - weekend pwnage car :lawl:

whyy? cause ill be working with bmws as a career :)

or 08 altima coupe + my favorite mod: g35 19" rims :bowdown:

Last edited:
Back