wheel covers don't fit???

wesmac

Reaction score
hey guys I'm selling an 01 accord with the LX package in the factory wheel covers were in terrible condition so I took them off and figured since I'm selling it I could just throw on some cheap hubcaps and be good to go. The problem is that none of the wheel covers I found locally will fit. I don't have time to dig through the junk yard or order a new Honda set as they are big bucks anyone else have this issue or have a solution?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
silver spray paint, maybe a little bit of some fine grain sand paper and an hour of your time and you'll have a nice set of hubcaps...as long as you kept the oem ones. i repainted both sets that were on both of my accords, and the second set was real bad, peeling paint and a couple curbs marks. that came out with some sandpaper easy.

wesmac

Reaction score
Ah man! I only had two and they were rough so I tossed them...Oh well..Any other ideas..The steelies seem to be oversized for the two sets I have tried.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Grab some replacements from a junkyard, it's not that time consuming. You can even check before you go to see if they have what you're looking for. Check for them on Ebay, keep an eye on forums (even post a WTB) and look for people parting out 6GA's on Craigslist. Or try a generic set from Pep Boys should work if they're the right bolt pattern and diameter/fitment.

CokeZero

Reaction score
Put a WTB add on your local craigslist for stock accord RIMS. they can be had cheap and some come with decent tires..

Back