Wheel Fitment Thread

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Why not have less camber and run wider wheels? Lol

It looks like you're trying too hard, in my opinion.

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
Apparently im the only one who thinks its not a bad thing to be pushing the limits of a chassis that we all share. Although I think I know what sleeper is getting at. I'm not trying to give you useless backhanded advice but 9.75" +5 offset? Thats pretty impressive. You could possibly run something like 10.5" +25 in the back with a big ole dish! Lol All bs aside though, I bet that thing breaks necks like no other on the road.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Apparently im the only one who thinks its not a bad thing to be pushing the limits of a chassis that we all share. Although I think I know what sleeper is getting at. I'm not trying to give you useless backhanded advice but 9.75" +5 offset? Thats pretty impressive. You could possibly run something like 10.5" +25 in the back with a big ole dish! Lol All bs aside though, I bet that thing breaks necks like no other on the road.

I honestly just wanted to do something different. There are pro's and con's to it though. You are correct. It does get a lot of looks. Good & Bad. But I feel like it is something unique and different. I know Kevin has a point. And he is kind of right. I'm trying to get looks but I don't feel it is a bad thing lol. I may have some crazy fitment but hands down, Kevin wins from what I've heard about his new setup. It is gonna be epic.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Less camber and wider wheels? I have it like that to fit for the offset.
Eh no biggie. I like the way it looks.
The whole point of wheel fitment is to get the right width AND offset together. If all you're concerned with is the offset number, you should just run 17x7 wheels and space the **** out of them so they're in the negatives. See what I did there?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I would have pics by now, if Wheelflip had given me what I paid for. I've sent my wheels back twice now because of problems with them. First they got the offset wrong, then when I got them back they had weld slag on the faces and lips.

I'm hoping to have them back this week. Test fit one last week and it was pretty awesome.

Back