Wheel Fitment Thread

truWarier02

Reaction score
Hey guys im dropped 25" from floor to fender in Rear and 25 1/2" in front

I wanna run 17x9.5's in Rear also I will be rolling fenders is it possible they can fit??

You'll need to be at least 2 inches lower. You'll have too much poke with your current height.

derpson

Reaction score
My tires right now are hitting this up front and it's so annoying. The pinch weld keeps cutting into the tread and makes a little strip of rubber that flaps around when I drive. Sounds all funky hitting the fenders and whatnot and then it gets ripped off and gets quiet lol.

This is on my to-do list.

Well after bike fest, then that random tornado, and a whole bunch of BS that led to an 80 hour work week I finally got my car on the lift today. I beat that damn pinch weld with a ball peen hammer. I might finish it with the roller tomorrow even though I already re painted it.

I also had that problem with my rear tires because the rear toe was in so far with the stockies on it rubbed the crap out of my rear bumper about half way down. I literally have a channel in the tread now.

Also both my rear lower caliper slides are seized in the bracket, and I had to replace a front brake line. So no rolling shots too soon. I will try to snap some of my pinch weld destruction though.

derpson

Reaction score
Is it worth it?

What?

256222_3358026281090_286711239_o.jpg

Pinch welds beaten with a hammer primed, and resprayed. First drive was good as far as clearance and rubbing issues. Still have some braking issues to chase.

accord786

Reaction score
Im getting stressed with all this im narrowing it down to 17x9 will this fit with a 35 offset?

Again my rear is 25"from floor to fender :thinking:

Latest posts

Back