Wheel Fitment Thread

eeeman

Reaction score
^Get some pics up of that asap as well. Looking forward to seeing the fitment.

don't think i'll be getting that setup anymore man. they were a thrashed set off bbs's with gutter rash on multiple places

plus since i found the vr wheels site, i'll most likely be getting rims from there

swollen_cu

Reaction score
With 17x9 + 20, I'd go 215/45 with -4 camber rear and -3 in the front. But you can run less aggressive camber is you get a 215/40 or even a 205/45

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
Looking to get some 18x9 wheelsfor the rear and 18x8 for the front with a 38 offset. What size tire s do you think I should go with I was thinking 225/40 for rear and 215/40 for the front and how flush would it be I'm already dropped on coilovers

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Front will be perfectly flush if you have just under 1 fingergap or less. I test fitted a wheel with those same specs and it poked a little with my front drop at 2.75" (I have a hair over one finger gap in front). I'd go with a 225/40, unless you're slammed and tucking tire, then consider the 215.

Rear I'm not as sure on, but if you're pretty low I think you'll be okay. I'll let someone else advise you on rear tire size.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Your tire choice is fine and the degree of flush is dependant on how low you are and if you are running mild or aggressive camber.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
how about just letting the car tell him how much camber he needs with that all natural look. How can you beat natural. Pamela Anderson < Kelly Madison

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
I'm running natural camber right now and have about finger gap in front and about finger and half gap in rear

Back