Wheel Fitment Thread

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
A62766A3-9306-41F7-9183-52E0FE0EC633-528-0000004FA3D338E2.jpg

:ughrun:

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jerkit:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Okay thanks so much for the fast response and natural camber wont wear out the tires to much if I would like to drop around 2.5" would they?

Nah you wouldn't have very much camber at all with a 2.5 inch drop. Just enough to tuck those wheels. You'd still need an alignment though.

That. And no, the camber will be so slight, your tires will hardly be affected.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That fitment looks on point, Forrest.

Get some tires on that badboy and let's see what ya workin' wit!

MrPopeye

Reaction score
Hey ya'll, JUST signed up. I used to own a '96, and am about to buy another one. (This time a coupe.)
It needs new tires, so Im just gonna buy new wheels and tires. I live in the mountains, so I get a lot of snow. I have no choice but to go with all season tires. I plan on using a 17" wheel. I also plan on lowering it NO MORE than 1.5".
I'm sorry, but I dont have time to go through 150 pages of wheel fitment. I still went through 50 or so though looking for pics. What I'm wondering is what ya'll have run into as far as what would be the widest tire I could get without ANY mods to the body. (Rolling the fenders) Can I go with a 225? Or is wider possible with only a 1.5" drop? Thanks ya'll!

MrPopeye

Reaction score
Dont know yet. I was wondering what size tire would fit to know what size wheel to get. Im not into the "hellaflush" thing, so I want it to fit right. I was thinking of something around a 7.5" wheel if it's gonna be a 215 or 225.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
With your minimal drop of 1.5", 215 will be fine.

However, to meet your "sit right" aspirations, you will have to make sure your offset is on point.

Back