Wheel Fitment Thread

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
Hey Guys, noobie here

I have a 2000 NBP Accord Sedan completely stock & want to start changing it up.

I'm looking at a set of wheels but have no idea if the specs will work and need the guidance of the offset guru's on this site. The wheels are 18"x9.0" +15.

What would you guys recommend as far as tire size, rubbing issues, etc.
Keep in mind i haven't bought coil-overs as of yet, and need recommendations on that subject as well.

Any help is truly appreciated, thanks! :thumbup:
Thats a pretty good wheel size. Check rimtuck.com for 98-02 accords to see what other peeps are running. As for a 9" wheel I would suggest a 215/40/18 Falken ZIEX ZE-912. They look perfect on 9"s. Get you a set of Function & Form coilovers on weaksauceparts.com and slam the piece. Definitely will need rolled fenders and to relocate the bumper tab. Search the DIY section for the bumper tab and youll be set. Stance isnt hard, you just gotta have balls and the proper research. You can do it man.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
Are u getting front amd rear camber kits?? If not u should unless u gott $ to blow on tires..and u don't need to roll just trim the lip on the quarter panel that tab won't hit unless ur really slammed..and the fenders, just roll back the the fender liner tabs with ur hands I did and it worked.

As long as you have your toe in specs then youre good. Camber wear shouldnt be noticeable at all, you look like youre at about 2 degrees like me. Youre good.

xx24xx

Reaction score
You can fit a 9" wide wheel with +15 on an accord...in the front?

:ohsnap:

yo44boichris

Reaction score
I been searching around, I think I found the one! I love the offset and width. It wouldn't make much of a difference in my ride height would it, cause Im on 18s right now

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
You can fit a 9" wide wheel with +15 on an accord...in the front?

:ohsnap:
5612290756_dca0393880_b.jpg

18x9.5 +12mm.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
-3 camber, pull/roll and a 215/40 tire right? Damn a 18x9 +15 should fit lie a glove with just -2 camber.

Back