Wheel Fitment Thread

Varnell

Reaction score
Why would you run different size tires?

I was actually thinking about doing this. I want the front of my car a bit lower, anyway. Also, I thought of it as an ode to the Muscle Cars I grew up liking, though we have FWDs.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
You're also a hazard to the rest of people you drive around. Your tires are so tall you could at some point experience brake failure.

I really hate seeing stories about people getting "good deals" on tires that are the wrong size for their car. Just save up and get the RIGHT tires for your needs, not just whatever comes your way and is the same diameter as your wheels. Big pet peeve of mine.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
You're also a hazard to the rest of people you drive around. Your tires are so tall you could at some point experience brake failure.

I really hate seeing stories about people getting "good deals" on tires that are the wrong size for their car. Just save up and get the RIGHT tires for your needs, not just whatever comes your way and is the same diameter as your wheels. Big pet peeve of mine.

This^^ 55 is way too tall!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I have to agree with that. I know we all have a budget but it doesn't really make sense to buy parts for a car that aren't in original spec. A good deal doesn't make it right. A guy here wanted to buy wheels with aggressive sizing just because they were a good deal and he knew nothing about them, or even fitment at all for that matter. C'mon people...

A 50 sidewall with 17's would have kept your overall diameter equivalent to OEM since you're V6.

Last edited:

mrnude

Reaction score
Well that's why these forums exist . Thanks guy I'll post them up on craigslist and start all over

JaimmyAC

Reaction score
How will 18x9.5 +35 fit on my Accord Sedan? Will it rub against the coil? Or is it good? Rolled fenders ofcourse?

LeAccord

Reaction score
How will 18x9.5 +35 fit on my Accord Sedan? Will it rub against the coil? Or is it good? Rolled fenders ofcourse?

That'll be very close. I have 18x9 +38 and the wheel is about 1-1.5cm away from the coil.
click me

Note:
Factory inset is 137.6mm
18x9.5 +35 is 155.7mm
My 18x9 +38 is 149.3mm

You'll be very close to the coilover.

Last edited:
Back