Wheel Fitment Thread

6thGenJed

Reaction score
anyone know how 18x9.5 +15's would look on a CG? thats the specs of some wheels i might pick up, forsure gonna roll and pull fenders, but im just unsure of the super low offset. can someone pm me some ideas of how it looks. plz n ty.

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
My sedan is lowered 2.5 in. up front, 2.25 in. in the back. Would i still need to roll my fenders if i got the 17x9 +35 XXR 962 with a 215/45/17 stretched tire? Or should i not even go the stretched tire route? What would look best? thanks guys

Chris Vu

Reaction score
My sedan is lowered 2.5 in. up front, 2.25 in. in the back. Would i still need to roll my fenders if i got the 17x9 +35 XXR 962 with a 215/45/17 stretched tire? Or should i not even go the stretched tire route? What would look best? thanks guys

Uh. Definitely don't stretch your tires. I'm not sure if you would need to roll your fenders though =\ That's not too much of a drop.

truWarier02

Reaction score

I could've sworn you asked this on v6p before lol. Anyway, you'll still need to roll your fenders. I'm running this exact setup and on coilovers, so I know.

Tbh, that setup will look weird on just a 2.5" drop. The fronts will be mexi-flush for sure.

And I'm guessing you're on lowering springs and not coilovers? Then go with a 17x8 +30 or something along those lines. It'll look much cleaner with the drop you currently have.

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
Yeah, im on v6p too. just getting some more oppinions.:) so you think i'll need to be lowered like 3 inches for it to look good? And i'm not familiar with the term mexi flush lol:fail:

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Just imagine daytons, and how they stick out like a couple feet past the fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JordanFleenor

Reaction score

It isn't that much of a stretch man. You'll be fine with 215/45. And no you won't have to roll them. It won't be low enough so you're ok. :lawl:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I could've sworn you asked this on v6p before lol. Anyway, you'll still need to roll your fenders. I'm running this exact setup and on coilovers, so I know.

Tbh, that setup will look weird on just a 2.5" drop. The fronts will be mexi-flush for sure.

And I'm guessing you're on lowering springs and not coilovers? Then go with a 17x8 +30 or something along those lines. It'll look much cleaner with the drop you currently have.

+1 :hihi:

Back