Wheel Fitment Thread

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
So I go down the list of links to Ichiba v2 spacers from google... and i notice 3 links that say something along the lines of cracked spacers, almost died, broken... Not very assuring. lol. I gots me some homework to do! h&r vs ichiba vs akata...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
So I go down the list of links to Ichiba v2 spacers from google... and i notice 3 links that say something along the lines of cracked spacers, almost died, broken... Not very assuring. lol. I gots me some homework to do! h&r vs ichiba vs akata...

My ichibas have seen hours and I mean 100s of track hours and never failed. I'm sorry but that's what happens when you over torque bolts. And they even only daily drive their cars.

Good luck on your research :thumbup:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
My ichibas have seen hours and I mean 100s of track hours and never failed. I'm sorry but that's what happens when you over torque bolts. And they even only daily drive their cars.

Good luck on your research :thumbup:

exactly. people hava a really bad habbit of over torquing bolts. 80ft-lbs is all you need. out of all the people on this forum using ichibas ive never heard of problems

MNAccord98

Reaction score
just wondering what a safe good looking wheel set up is. i posted around v6performance of what i would like they get a little to crazy it seems. and opinions on if you guys over here would like a 17x9 or a 18x9 better and whats easier to work with out rubbing

truWarier02

Reaction score
just wondering what a safe good looking wheel set up is. i posted around v6performance of what i would like they get a little to crazy it seems. and opinions on if you guys over here would like a 17x9 or a 18x9 better and whats easier to work with out rubbing

Offsets for both sets? How low are you? You need to be more specific. Either way, you'll still need to roll your fenders, assuming you haven't.

So am I going to need to roll my fender for a 17x8 or 18x8 setup? I'm going to be lowered about 1 finger gap all around

You might, you might not. Just get them rolled anyway.

LeAccord

Reaction score
So am I going to need to roll my fender for a 17x8 or 18x8 setup? I'm going to be lowered about 1 finger gap all around

Best off to just get the wheels, fit them and then decide if you need to roll/pull. If you still are wanting to go with those wheels you mentioned it will be sunken since its only +40 offset..

CRC'sCG3

Reaction score
Best off to just get the wheels, fit them and then decide if you need to roll/pull. If you still are wanting to go with those wheels you mentioned it will be sunken since its only +40 offset..

Kinda new to the whole rim business. What exactly is offset in simple terms? And how will it be "sunken"?

Back