wheel locks?

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
should i be worried about some on taking my carbon fiber rims if its too much of a pain to jack up my car from slammage? if so wheres a good place to get wheel locks that are the identical size as stock lugs on a 4 cyl?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I'll only ask this once....you have carbon fiber wheels?

you can get wheel locks even at pep boys honestly, but they're not really top of the line.

I have bull locks for example, but I don't have oem sizes anymore, so if they make them for oem sizes...go for it because they're great.

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
yes i have pictures but its on my phone. ok ill go to peep boys. i get alot of compliments on them but i need to re clear coat them to shine more. lol people are like those are fake then they get close and investigate on them then there like :ohsnap: how do i upload them from my phone

Ch1R

Reaction score
Woah there nellie, carbon fiber rims? id say if its carbon fiber rims sell em because its not safe at all to have. Sell em and get another set of rims.

hirichard

Reaction score
carbon fiber? wont the weight of your car break em since their light? or they have a vinyl layout on them

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
And what kind of wheels are these exactly? I think what you mean is that you have Carbon Fiber WRAPPED wheels.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
they only make carbo fiber rims for a short period of time if im not mistaken and
carbon fiber has a strenght rating of 5 to 1 ratio compaired to steel, somethin like that anyway

i got gorillas not to bad look on ebay

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
HRE was supposed to come out with a wheel with a CF barrel and alloy face but I'm not sure if they ever did. 360 Forged makes a CF wheel, but it's wrapped alloy. I think Ray did a shoot of a Ferrari F430 with them.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
it all about tha look i guess, u need wheel lock for sure tho, to many hatters that will try and jack your shyt

Back