Wheel spacer suggestions

Stee-Bo

Reaction score
I've been looking for wheel spacers mostly at ichiba and project kics, I was also wondering has anyone used the ones from macprostore on ebay? I know ebay omg its bad, but I've actually heard some good things on here from a member I was wondering did anyone have a set and could tell me how they turned out.

Or does anyone know someone whose selling hubcentric spacers on this forum, ive been digging and only found a couple so far.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Matt (allGOnoSHOW) got his from macprostore, and I think he is happy with them.

I bought mine from H&R.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
buy jeff's! that'll actualy work pretty good lol. and you'll need extended studs.

I just ordered my 20mm lol.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Honestly, spacers are just pieces of metal that sit on your studs. As long, as they are CNC'd and a quality metal, there is no way you can go wrong with any brand from any place. There are no moving parts and they do not hold anything on. Of course, its a little different if they come with studs attached to them, then I'd go with a reputable brand because you don't want cheap studs snapping and messing up stuff really badly.

99accord boi

Reaction score
i have project kics 5mm they are not hub centric i was really sketched out at first but after a couple weeks of checking my lugnuts every other day they are fine

i say anything larger then 10 need to be hub centric

Back