Wheel Teaser...

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
Just something I picked for a real good price... I only got it cause I needed new tires... Comments welcome...

New Tires...
TEAS.jpg

New Rims..
Rims.jpg

Now I just need some lug nuts...,

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
if that's the belt showing on the first tire, um, don't drive on that lol.

new wheels look nice from what I can see :)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
new tires? :thinking: those look pretty worn imo bro.... and cody is right abt the belt showing in the 1st tire...

rims look sexy tho :thumbsup:

dynasty

Reaction score
4 different tires? LOL. i actually need some tires for my 18s. haven't had the time to go look.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha yea man, those dont look tooo new, and i wouldnt drive on that first one, youll get a blow out and ruin one of those rims, not good.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHA helll no on buying them new... but I still got them for a good price... im getting one new tire soon... thanks for the commments guys...

Av6916

Reaction score
These aren't made by Volks so they aren't gram lights. My guess is that they are Buddy Club P1 SF rims just by looking at the lip and the spokes. I'm pretty sure i'm right and what's up with all these teasers that are going around the forums lately. It's crazy and btw nice wheels. Post some pictures when you get them installed.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
/\/\ G/J my friend they are the Buddy Clubs... Ill post some pics in the Members Rids Secion when I get them mounted..

Back