Wheels are finished [56k]

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Ricky, personally I love the wheels, just not feeling the color you chose. Looks too orange to me. I would also go with a tire that has a lower profile, the ones you chose look too chunky.

dtraill27

Reaction score
too much poke and tires are too beefy. but i like the style of the wheels

CHID0

Reaction score
The fitment looks right it's the stance that's a bit off, needs camber and more drop.

RickyG

Reaction score
Thanks guys. And yeah the wheels do look oranger than they really are in the pictures. The tires are kinda beefy too. But I like them a little beefyier. Haha. I took real bad pictures that day. Also as I said before I'm going lower with here soon. I'm to busy and the route 50 is to s***y to lower it now. Also going to make some bump stops for my coilovers. Am I gonna have to take my coils apart of could i cut one of the sides of the stops and slip it over? Here's a side shot from my phone.

SNC00056.jpg

Sorry it's crappy :(

EDIT: does anyone know how to move the wheel foward in the rear fender? I've been pondering how to do it but I don't think you can.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Thanks guys. And yeah the wheels do look oranger than they really are in the pictures. The tires are kinda beefy too. But I like them a little beefyier. Haha. I took real bad pictures that day. Also as I said before I'm going lower with here soon. I'm to busy and the route 50 is to s***y to lower it now. Also going to make some bump stops for my coilovers. Am I gonna have to take my coils apart of could i cut one of the sides of the stops and slip it over? Here's a side shot from my phone.

SNC00056.jpg

Sorry it's crappy :(

EDIT: does anyone know how to move the wheel foward in the rear fender? I've been pondering how to do it but I don't think you can.

That side picture looks great.

drifthobo

Reaction score
i was gon get those rims before i got my current ones haha, looks good.

Latest posts

Back