Wheels: RSX-S or 04-05 TSX wheels?

nuseah

Reaction score
I was perusing the boards and found "Dre" with TSX wheels on his Accord. However his pictures were either dark, too close, or taken with a fish eye camera. Anyone have proper daylight photos? The same for RSX-S wheels.

Or...

I'm a big fan of my cars in stock form. Every car that I have owned or currently own have little to no modification. I do however appreciate a proper drop with nice shoes, so any suggestion/recommendations would be appreciated.

nuseah

Reaction score
Looks interesting. Any real pics of the TSX wheels on the coupe? That PS job doesn't really do it for me. In the mean time, how popular are the stock '02 Accord coupe alloy wheels?

Should I just hold on to them or are they worth selling? (New tires and 9/10 condition).

These:

20110326160632.jpg

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Keep them for back up set of wheels. TSX wheels and some 20mm spacers would be perfect. Get a decent set of Coilovers or a good spring/shock combo and you are set! Good luck

blackcord

Reaction score
Looks interesting. Any real pics of the TSX wheels on the coupe? That PS job doesn't really do it for me. In the mean time, how popular are the stock '02 Accord coupe alloy wheels?

Should I just hold on to them or are they worth selling? (New tires and 9/10 condition).

These:

20110326160632.jpg

Hold on. Are you also doing a 5 lug swap? Cause the rims you got above are 114.3 x4 and TSX are 114.3 x 5.

Anyway IMO the TSX rims looks better than RSX-S

nyknick1015

Reaction score
you should buy my tsx wheels. its been in my basement collecting dust forever

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
O whoops tsx wheels are 5 lug my bad if your four lug

Wait are you doing a 5 lugs swap?

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
LOL.... OP, those wheels you pictured look super clean.

4-lug is miserable, I feel bad for you.

nuseah

Reaction score
That's right, I forgot that the TSX were 5-lug. So how much $ would it cost me to do a 5 lug swap?

Nyknick, I'm definitely interested. I go up to NJ often and wouldn't mind picking it up from you. Details?

Back