Wheels!!!!

dcmystery21

Reaction score
I gave up my 02-04 type s wheels+tires and $150 bucks for my 05-06 type s wheels with tires. idk if that helps you though :thumbup:

either way, i would like to see my wheels on an accord. try forums.clubrsx.com

after doing a lot of searching on clubrsx, the very few sets of type s wheels that you can find, sell for like $500. that is if you can even find them. that just leaves craigslist and junkyards.

dcmystery21

Reaction score
thanx man..im seeing that the average for the type s ones without tires will be around 300-400

i found these on craigslist
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/2457716434.html

i think if i ask him for just the wheels with out tires he would go down about 200?

those look rough. it always amazes me how people choose to not clean the item they are selling before they take pictures of it. idk if he will take the tires off and lower the price. he probably wont because then he has tires sitting around that he has to sell as well. it wouldnt hurt to call him though. I wouldnt settle on a price until you see them clean because you dont know what kind of destruction that dirt is hiding.

Narftastic

Reaction score
wow i didnt even know that thanks alooot for the heads up..and thanx red ryder for tellin me he is selling em

Back