WheelsNext.com bad/good reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_AccordLx_Xx

Reaction score
Contemplating purchasing a wheel and tire combo from Wheelsnext.com and was wondering if anyone has had previous buying experiencing from them. I've read some reviews online and seems a couple people have been ripped off while others have nothing but ravishing reviews. First hand experience would be appreciated.

Purchase in question would be 17"x7" Kyowa 626 Black Flat wheels and 225/45/17 Toyo Proxes 4 tires.

xX_AccordLx_Xx

Reaction score
Really now? You have a total of one post you joined today and your name appears on several review sites as a customer raving about wheelsnext's products. I'm calling out spam.:seewhatyoudid:

xX_AccordLx_Xx

Reaction score
Yeah right, that was just a total deal killer. Well looks like its another purchase from amazon for me.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Guess that happens when you visit their site....they follow you..........

nyknick1015

Reaction score
hhahaha....

i personally dont like wheels next... great site format and all but when i was looking for wheels, i found them on ebay for about $200+ cheaper as well as other wheel sites... they are a bit overpriced in my book and communication sucks... but it also could have been a bad week as well

xX_AccordLx_Xx

Reaction score
Yeah i just heard a couple of horror stories from people using that company, but the prices were pretty decent as well as having the wheels i want, plus free shipping and mounting. Amazon has free shipping on the wheels not tires so im not terribly upset i gotta go with them atleast im getting free shipping on half.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
lol i order from them earlier this month wheels came within a week but one center cap was missing.....now i keep calling and the got me on hold for 30 minutes every time i call...:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back