When it rains, it pours.. right?

LoveLee

Reaction score
Darryl! It's been too long, glad to see you back here.

I dont want to sound like a broken record but, you will always have a place here and people to support you. Hope things get better soon.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
its been awhile. Sad to hear about your situation, but keep your head up man. Things will turn around.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Darryl, good to hear from you again. Sorry lifes been so tough and sh*tty. I know you'll press on through.... best of luck. Don't be a stranger, keep coming back here, it's always good for a laugh and to shoot the sh*t with us.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the curse of darryl's car continues... :skurred:

keep ur head up man... if u need any help, let us know :beer:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Believe me I would love to sell the car, but it's kinda hard in it's current condition lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I wondered what happened to you. Welcome back man.

That's some rough stuff, I would hate the world if I had to walk to work or something. But...you gotta keep it in perspective. You don't have a terminal illness, your legs work, you have someone who loves you, etc. In hard times you just gotta trudge through it, and try to stay focused on the positives. I know, easier said than done...but it will save your life. Best wishes man, life gets better quickly when things can only improve. Just keep on truckin.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Hey Darryl! Hard to say welcome back under the circumstances, but it is nice to have an update! I know it is just a forum site, but we were wondering what had happened to you

Back