When your car is slammed

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
There's a fine line between function and form in that case.

yea. and imo, its dumb. i get suspension set ups for better handling and such, when alot of vw owners go the "what goes the lowest" route. a few of my friends are always like, when are you gonna lower it....when it is lowered, haha. its honestly getting really annoying now tho. but yea, i think its stupid to drive around that low.

ccordex00

Reaction score
well I messed up my setup the first time i got it....I was driving way too low, and I scraped the whole buttom of my car....stupid hurts!

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
you can't jack ur car!!!!...

i just order some TR Slopes..soo i gonna finally get to jack my car up and do my own oil change and so forth since no shop cant lift my car up.

Slammin your car is for looks. Everyone should know that. The handling is horrible!!

thats is all in your mind..my ride handle great...

Last edited:

osiriskidd

Reaction score
^^ not true, slamming your car will throw off it's balance and proportions.

without new tierods/sway bars the handling will indeed suck.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
My opinion.....Anything more than a 2 inch drop is considered slamming your car.
If that's the case, other suspension components require replacement to maintain comfort, quality and overall safety

indowanksta88

Reaction score
i dunno wat u guys are talking about when u say slamming a car results in horrible handling, i have driven in several of my freinds slammed cars and they handle beautifully

Back