where is the bulb guide for our cars that shows what all the bulbs numbers are

f23accord2000

Reaction score
as heading says im looking for number guide for the bulbs in all our cars from headlights bulbs to doors trunk dome light map lights ect there used to be a sticky up Darryl<shavedaccord> from a long time ago one of the mods sticky it but cant fin now please help thanks

Last edited:

f23accord2000

Reaction score
and last what size bulbs are behind the cruise controle switch and fog light switchs, like the clock light is a t3, my cruise controle and fog light bulbs are both blown

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hmm...The Bax might know. Or maybe a parts diagram on a Honda dealer site might list them.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
and last what size bulbs are behind the cruise controle switch and fog light switchs, like the clock light is a t3, my cruise controle and fog light bulbs are both blown

There is an interior LED thread in the link I posted, but I can't get to it from work, it may have that listed in there.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
yeah that interior led was just showing how to hook up a toggle switch .doesnt say anything about the bulbs the LEDS and also i think should be added for noobs is a v6 and 4cyl light bulb chart that tells you what bulbs to get one for v6 and one for 4cyl

Last edited:
Back